COCA Convention

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

COCA Convention

Postby Dave » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:16 pm

If you attend the COCA convention I am sure that those of us who cannot make it would love to hear all about it. If you email me photos I would be happy to post them here.

I have been to one of the collector's house who is on the tour and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

I was hoping to attend the convention but a family reunion came up the week before and my schedule would not allow me to attend the convention.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:07 am

So, did anyone go to the convention??????
Dave
Site Admin

Postby gumballkid » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:50 pm

The California COCA convention was great outstanding collection of Greg McLemore and Barry Goldfarb lunch was serve at Barry and the food was outstanding. These collection were amazing and worth seeing. The room to room selling was great and a great hotel the auction went real well with over 100 items. There was a super nice 25 cent Kitty. The COCA people really out did them self at this convention. They went above the 100 percent mark. I would give them a 120 percent pat on the back. Everything went smooth and we all where very comfortable even with the 100 degree heat. Excellent aircondition buses and hotel. Knowes that did not attented miss out on a great convention.
gumballkid

Postby Dave » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:53 pm

gumballkid wrote:The California COCA convention was great outstanding collection of Greg McLemore and Barry Goldfarb lunch was serve at Barry and the food was outstanding. These collection were amazing and worth seeing. The room to room selling was great and a great hotel the auction went real well with over 100 items. There was a super nice 25 cent Kitty. The COCA people really out did them self at this convention. They went above the 100 percent mark. I would give them a 120 percent pat on the back. Everything went smooth and we all where very comfortable even with the 100 degree heat. Excellent aircondition buses and hotel. Knowes that did not attented miss out on a great convention.

Sounds like a great time. Sorry I missed it.

Did the 25 cent Kitty sell? If so, do you know what it brought?

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Postby gumballkid » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:32 pm

It sold right away and I heard it went for 6,000 and have not idea who bought it.
gumballkid

Return to Just Chatting