Hershey GameRoom Expo...quality vendors wanted!

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Hershey GameRoom Expo...quality vendors wanted!

Postby sledworks » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:55 am

The HERSHEYPARK Arena is hosting the 2nd annual Hershey GameRoom Expo. This specialty event, open to the public, will have 105 booths setup on the main arena floor. (Last year, the show was held at the AACA Antique Auto Museum nearby which we have outgrown!)

Most of the spaces are filled; However, I'm looking for a few more quality vendors with the following merchandise: new and vintage pinball machines, jukes, penny arcade machines, soda machines, antique slots, classic video games, vending, soda fountain memorabilia, gas pumps, 50's decor, neon signs and more.

Other features of the show:

The Pinball Locker Room, an area off the main floor where people can play dozens of classic pinball machines set on free play. No quarters required!

Meet John Graziano, the official artist of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! comic strip. He designed the official show t-shirt and will be on hand autographing the collector’s edition of the daily cartoon panel. He’ll also be signing “Planet Eccentric,� Ripley’s exciting new book highlighting the weird and unusual.

Restored Soda Machine and Jukebox Judging-Prizes and ribbons awarded in different categories.

One Ball 50/50-pinball contest where guests make a small donation and play 1 ball on a Ripley’s Believe It or Not! pinball. 50% of the money goes to charity, the other 50% will be divided among the 3 top scorers.

Dates are December 9, 10 & 11, 2005. Setup is Friday 7am-4pm. There will be an "Early Buyer" admission at that time. Regular show hours are Friday 4pm–8pm, Saturday 10am-8pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.

Help sustain this new show. The hobby has been asking for something like this in the east again. (Remember Philly and Hackensack shows?) Special rates for C.O.C.A members!

Even if you are allergic to chocolate, try to attend and tell others. I'd love to hear from you. :o Updates at http://www.sledworks.com

Thanks,
Jimmy Rosen
Old Sled Works
11&15 Flea (Selinsgrove, PA)
PO Box 8
Duncannon, PA 17020
http://www.sledworks.com
717-834-9333
Like my Facebook page under Old Sled Works
sledworks

Postby Dave » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:18 pm

Here are some photos the promoter sent me a few weeks ago.

Sorry for taking so long to post them. It has been a very busy month.

Dave

Dave
Site Admin

Official Listing for Hershey show

Postby sledworks » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:58 am

Moderator's Note: I fixed the links in the below message.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pretty exciting. My show has finally made the Hershey website. :D Takes a lot of work to get there. Check it out. (And for fun, run your cursor over the HERSHEY logo in top left corner with your speakers on...my kids love it)

Hershey GameRoom Expo

If you are planning to come and stay over at least one night, get a hotel now. Hershey is so busy at that time, rooms will be hard to get especially close to the show. You can go to Rooms to find lodging choices and special expo rates.

Thanks,
Jimmy Rosen
Hershey GameRoom Expo
sledworks

Return to Just Chatting