Pikes Peak by Groetchen Tool

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Pikes Peak by Groetchen Tool

Postby Nantucket76 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:08 pm

My Grandpa called me and he has a Pikes Peak "5balls for a penny machine" I believe it was manufactured in 1939. It says "another product by Groetchen" on it. A man is making an offer on it and I don;t want him to get ripped off ... so if anyone knows about this machine or can help point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

Thanks
Nan
Nantucket76

Postby nick » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:24 pm

Nan what is the condition of the Pikes. If it works and is in fair shape your grandfather should get a minimum of $500-550. Pikes peak can range greatly though. I have seen them go as low as $300 to as high as $1000. I sold one 3 shows ago for $450 in great shape. So I would be looking now for a price of about $550-600 for that same machine. So if it is fair to good in working shape I would say $500-550. If excellent possibly $600. If beat up or okay I would say $350-375. There was one on E-Bay a while ago that brought about $500 with shipping. It is not common but, it is also not rare. So if you get a fair offer take it if not don't sell it. Hope I was of some help.
nick

Return to Just Chatting