COCA Membership list

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

COCA Membership list

Postby Dave » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:36 pm

I have been looking at the new COCA web site. They have a button called "Membership List".

When you click on it, the following is stated:

"C.O.C.A. Μemberhip List

Αs a membership benefit, a C.O.C.A. membership list is mailed with the summer edition of the C.O.C.A Times magazine. Please review the latest list and send any changes (address, telephone or e-mail address) via e-mail to ......"

I don't recall getting this list in my summer issue. Did anyone else get it?
Dave
Site Admin

Re: COCA Membership list

Postby KaChing » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:15 am

Dave wrote:I have been looking at the new COCA web site. They have a button called "Membership List".

When you click on it, the following is stated:

"C.O.C.A. Μemberhip List

Αs a membership benefit, a C.O.C.A. membership list is mailed with the summer edition of the C.O.C.A Times magazine. Please review the latest list and send any changes (address, telephone or e-mail address) via e-mail to ......"

I don't recall getting this list in my summer issue. Did anyone else get it?

There you go again criticizing COCA?

HOW DARE YOU ASK SUCH A QUESTION. :-D
KaChing

Postby watlingboy » Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:18 pm

I did receive a membership this year dated January 27, 2005. That is the most current list sent.

watlingboy
watlingboy

Postby Dave » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:09 pm

watlingboy wrote:I did receive a membership this year dated January 27, 2005. That is the most current list sent.

watlingboy

Thanks.

Now that you mentioned it, I think I recall getting it last January also. However, I don't think it included email addresses.

It does not look like they sent one out in the summer though. This is not that big of a deal, I just wanted to make sure I didn't misplace it.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Postby kmorris8 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:20 pm

I believe I heard that the email addresses were withheld from the list for privacy reasons.

The solution would be to post the names in the members-only section of the C.O.C.A. website, with email addresses hidden. Members could be contacted through the site just as they can be through this forum or other Groups.

Keith
kmorris8

Postby Dave » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:28 pm

kmorris8 wrote:I believe I heard that the email addresses were withheld from the list for privacy reasons.

The solution would be to post the names in the members-only section of the C.O.C.A. website, with email addresses hidden. Members could be contacted through the site just as they can be through this forum or other Groups.

Keith

Keith:

Thanks. Was the physical address listed? Seems to me that would be more sensitive than an email address.

I would think some people might not want their address advertised.

Perhaps COCA could put a question on the renewal form indicating if they want their address and/or email address listed in the directory.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Just Chatting