Update on COCA Web Page

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Update on COCA Web Page

Postby Dave » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:26 pm

A couple of days ago I went to the "Breaking News" section of the COCA web page ( http://www.coinopclub.org/breaking_news.htm ).

Anyway, they had an update on the COCA web page development.

The good news is that Ken Durham is working on the new site. Ken has developed web pages in the past and if COCA lets him I think there is a good chance COCA will have a good web site up & running.

Go to http://gameroomantiques.com/ to see his current web site.

Here is a quote from the "Breaking News".
------------------------------------------------------------
A Word from our President..... February 9, 2006
Greetings to everyone! Many thanks to Alex Warshaw and John Carini, our past Pres. and V.P., for a job well done. Dan Davids will continue as Treasurer, a tough and time consuming job. Thanks Dan. Jackie Durham V.P. along with Kirk and Susan Beard as co-secretary round out your new executive board.

Your board has been busy examining our club’s strengths and weaknesses since taking office in January. With your input we hope to formulate a plan that will make COCA a better value. We want to continue all the great things that COCA has to offer while formulating a plan for the future. A short survey will be inserted into the March issue of COCA TIMES. Please take the time to fill it out. This is your chance to let the rest of the club know what we do right and wrong.

Our new website committee has been created with Ken Durham at the helm. He is working with Greg McLemore, Jason Sholar, and Al Fox to bring it to life.

I know that you have been eagerly waiting for our website to come of age. This will surely be one of COCA’s best benefits. This will be the first of many new committees we hope to create. Your input will help us to get the ball rolling. BE PREPARED! There will be many exciting changes ahead for your club and all of your fellow members.

Bill Petrochuk
COCA President
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Just Chatting