How to post pictures with your COCA Classified Ad

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Re: ROTFLMAO

Postby KaChing » Fri May 19, 2006 3:33 pm

honal wrote:I figure it's a joke, but just in case you're serious----"ROTFLMAO" = "Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off".

I found it totally absurd that:

1. COCA could not take the time to answer the post directly. They told Dave to post it.
2. They STILL don't have a forum and probably never will. HOW MUCH EFFORT CAN IT BE?
3. Dave finds a way to make their ads more useful and they don't let people do it. What a concept, having photos with the ads. They say it is on the "to do" list but don't say when it will be ready. Probably, right after they get the forum up.
4. They are asking for help (but didn't even take the time to post a message here). jcrowley offered to help over a year ago. I just did a search and he made the offer on 4/12/2005 and COCA never took him up on it? Did COCA even bother to contact him? They may say one thing but their actions say another. Why would anyone here help them when the treat everyone like garbage. Unless you are a major collector your roll in COCA is to pay dues and subsidize the convention and keep your mouth shut.

What a joke!

-- KC
KaChing

Previous

Return to Just Chatting