Coin Drop International newspaper

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Coin Drop International newspaper

Postby Rick-okc » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:56 pm

Guys, I'm looking for some help with a project I'm working on.
I'm in the process of digitizing all issues of Coin Drop International newspaper.
I'm creating PDF files of each issue.
I've already done the same with Classic Amusements, Slot-Box Collector, and Coin-op Classics magazines and am now working on Drop Coin International.
These magazines aren't going to last forever and soon they won't be available for new collectors to enjoy.
Especially Coin Drop International with it being in the newspaper format, I think they will be the first to disintegrate.
If we can get them digitized, hopefully they will last a lot longer and more collectors will have access to them.
I'd very much like to borrow copies of the issues I haven't already digitized.
In return for sending me your copies, I will be happy to include a disc with all of the digitized Coin Drop International issues I have, at that time, when I send your copies back to you.
You pay shipping them to me (media mail), I will pay shipping back to you.

Here are the issues I have digitized so far:
1994 May-Jun (First Issue), Sep-Oct, Nov-Dec
1995 Jan-Feb, Mar-Apr, Jul-Aug
1996 all
1997 Jan-Feb, May-Jun, Jul-Aug, Sep-Oct
1998 Jan-Feb, May-Jun, Jul-Aug, Sep-Oct
1999 all
2000 Jan-Feb
I don't know when Coin Drop stopped publication.

Also, does anyone know who owns the rights to Coin Drop International?
I want to touch base with them as well and make sure I'm not stepping on any legal toes.
At this time, the PDF files are NOT for sale.
However, I will give you a copy of them ONLY if you send me issues I don't have.

Please PM me for updated issues and shipping information.
Rick Akers
Rick-okc

Re: Coin Drop International newspaper

Postby Rick-okc » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:06 am

Guys, thought I'd bring this to your attention.
I sure would appreciate some help getting COIN DROP INTERNATIONAL magazine digitized.
If it will help, I will pay postage both ways. Send me the issues I haven't already done (see post above) and I'll include cash to cover your postage when I send them back to you. I've already done this with another collector.
Attached is the first issue for you to review. NOTE: I had to compress the file to get it small enough to attach here.
PM me if you have any questions.

Rick Akers

1994 May-Jun 2.pdf
COIN DROP INTERNATIONAL first issue
(3.17 MiB) Downloaded 130 times
Rick-okc

Return to Just Chatting