HELP JENNINGS ???

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

HELP JENNINGS ???

Postby slotjunkie » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:48 pm

What is this ??? I guy I know wants 800 for it I noticed bar on gooseneck is broke and a foot on the cam that contacts the jackpot is broke and backdoor is not original. This guy has 30 slot machines he is selling all pre 30s old cast iron wood front 25 cent machine I have never seen one before he wanted 1100 for that. Im in the san francisco bay area if you want slot machines this is the spot fair prices.
slotjunkie

Re: HELP JENNINGS ???

Postby marsonion » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:08 pm

"You'll receive a letter from" "A $10.00 a week clerk" "Who loves garlic."

See? That's what you get for tempting FATE.
marsonion

Re: HELP JENNINGS ???

Postby Richard13 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:02 pm

$800 is a fair price if you are handy and mechanically inclined. Parts are readially available on line or from
other members on this site. Price is really fair considering you don't need to have it shipped too. A good basic full
Size slot to learn on basically straight forward and almost bullet proof meaning you really can't destroy its value unless
you really try. Back doors on Jennings machines are expensive but are available in reproduction form. That's all I can determine from your description and the photo. Could be other parts missing. Original cash boxes are
A big plus!!
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Return to Just Chatting