The For Sale Section is currently unavailable

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

The For Sale Section is currently unavailable

Postby Dave » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:35 am

I need to go run some errands and I needed to put a stop to all the fighting in the For Sale area.

For now, the For Sale section is off line.

I am tempted to just pull the plug on the entire forum. They don't pay me enough to put up with this.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Re: The For Sale Section is currently unavailable

Postby oldslotman » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:49 pm

Well Dave if you do pull the plug, I just want to say Thank You for all that you have done. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
oldslotman

Postby TheFatman » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:22 pm

I feel the same... what a great place this is. When we get a badly infected finger, we get rid of the finger not the whole body. But if that's what you feel you need to do, thanks for all you have done, for so long.
Dave F
TheFatman

Postby marsonion » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:30 pm

oldslotman wrote:Well Dave if you do pull the plug, I just want to say Thank You for all that you have done. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

What oldslotman said, many times over. I've only gotten a tiny taste of the ingratitude, and would never even have managed to be as tolerant of my own childish idiocies as you have been! Your generosity and ingenuity is beyond measure, and if you ever decide to shed this burden, please remember how thankful I remain for everything you've done here!!!
marsonion

Postby Dave » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:32 pm

I will be brief.

The For Sale section has been brought back online. Photos of the machines are now available again.

SlotJunkie has sent me the price list for the machines in collection #2 and has asked me to just forward interested parties the contact information of the owner. I will post the price list in the appropriate thread. This will be sometime tomorrow.

The posts and replies in the various threads which caused all the problems are hidden.
Dave
Site Admin

Postby TheFatman » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:05 pm

WhenI I see and experience things that cant t help, renting space in my head. ... So I see it at someone else.... who just happened not to be looking at life that way
Best of luck on this change
TheFatman

Return to Just Chatting