JJ Parker Craps machine notes

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

JJ Parker Craps machine notes

Postby Chris » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:06 am

Cleaning out some files and found some Steno notebooks that I had removed from a group of dice machines. (Early 1990's )
Yes...hand written service mans notes that were kept in each machine for whatever service call was made.
If anyone wants them ...pay for postage and they're yours. A lot of coin jam fixes ... up to cleaning up spilled drink issues !
Gives a person insight of what techs did trouble shooting 1970's to mid 80's JJ Parker Craps machines.
Only 5 Steno books... ( thought I had more...maybe left them in machines when I sold them ) Had about 15 machines !
If I come across a picture of them...group shot... will post it here.

Whoever wants the Steno notebooks ... let me know.
Chris

Re: JJ Parker Craps machine notes

Postby Steve Loose » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:36 pm

I would be interesting in acquiring your JJ Parker craps machine notes. I am a little new at this so I hope I'm doing the right thing here. Thank you, Steve Loose
Steve Loose

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Very interesting, to have found such detailed notebooks, with such odd info, as cleaning up drink-spills.
I have found notes inside machines from time-to-time, but are usually for the machine intake for the
day, with dates. Sometimes notes are scribbled on the inside of a back door.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby Dave » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Steve Loose wrote:I would be interesting in acquiring your JJ Parker craps machine notes. I am a little new at this so I hope I'm doing the right thing here. Thank you, Steve Loose

Steve:

If you get them I would like to take gander at them.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Chris wrote:Cleaning out some files and found some Steno notebooks that I had removed from a group of dice machines. (Early 1990's )
Yes...hand written service mans notes that were kept in each machine for whatever service call was made.
If anyone wants them ...pay for postage and they're yours. A lot of coin jam fixes ... up to cleaning up spilled drink issues !
Gives a person insight of what techs did trouble shooting 1970's to mid 80's JJ Parker Craps machines.
Only 5 Steno books... ( thought I had more...maybe left them in machines when I sold them ) Had about 15 machines !
If I come across a picture of them...group shot... will post it here.

Whoever wants the Steno notebooks ... let me know.

You had 15 of them??? Wow, that is a lot of space.

Don't suppose you remember who you sold them to do you?

Did one person buy all 15?
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:50 pm

I lived in Las Vegas at the time. I would drag one or two over to LA Fun Fairs / or RJ Canning shows and peddle them.
They were a bear to (physically) move. I was a lot younger and ambitious back then !

BTW the Steno notes have been spoken for. Thanks.
Chris

Postby Dave » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Chris wrote:I lived in Las Vegas at the time. I would drag one or two over to LA Fun Fairs / or RJ Canning shows and peddle them.
They were a bear to (physically) move. I was a lot younger and ambitious back then !

BTW the Steno notes have been spoken for. Thanks.

Were they all the same model. The 4 that I just bought were all different.
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Just Chatting