goose neck pay out slides

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

goose neck pay out slides

Postby JHSS-1944 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:45 am

Hello to all.
does anyone know if the goose neck Pay out slides are thinner across VS. later ones (specially for 50 cent play) ?

working on my goose neck Roman head , Mills made sent to England ,modified there for the British large penny. I knew A pay slide was removed ,as not needed for the thinner British coins, decided to order a complete set & got them but, these are roughly 1/4 of an inch wider = won't fit. now I also assumed the screw posts for the cover was cut down also, I was going to just add "shims" to them.

Yes ,my intention was to put it back to 50 cent play. all the other parts are MLB marked for 50 cent coins, ect. My thought was 1)just leave these slides in it ,redo a pay out card of it's actual pay out ;
2) possibly grind down the sides on the new ones , even though I'm not sure if they would fit after that.
3) figure out (by part number) which ones I should have (correct combination of which slides), then just make the 1 or 2 I need to go with the original set.

my goose neck lion head is also thinner across but , it's also 5 cent play.
thank you to all.
jeff H.
JHSS-1944

Return to Just Chatting