Coin Slot Books - New Online Bookstore

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Coin Slot Books - New Online Bookstore

Postby mclemore » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:19 pm

COIN SLOT BOOKS - NEW STORE LAUNCHES https://bookstore.arcade-museum.com/

Ever since taking over Coin Slot, it's been on the to-do list to actually set up an online store. We've sold through Amazon, which hasn't been a perfect system for a variety of reasons, and hasn't allow us to efficiently market all the individual Coin Slot Guides written by Richard M. Bueschel.

On January 1, 2017 we finally launched a bookstore at: https://bookstore.arcade-museum.com/

In celebration of the launch of the site (with over 50 titles on slots and trade stimulators) and in celebration of Goldfarb's incredibly large collection of machines up for auction at Morphy's the end of this month, we are temporarily running some extra discounts.
mclemore

Re: Coin Slot Books - New Online Bookstore

Postby Rick-okc » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:04 am

Glad to see the new store.
Best of luck and hope you sell a lot.

Rick
Rick-okc

Postby briank » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Do you offer media mail shipping? I went to check out and it was 18.00 shipping for heavy shipping??
briank

Postby mclemore » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:26 pm

re: Shipping. I saw the post and received a private message about same today right now too. I just looked at it and the system had mostly default shipping depending on guestimated weight...either $5 or $18. I just split it into 3 categories of $5, $10, and $18, so the 2 volume Jennings set is now $8 more affordable. That will have to do for tonight. Hopefully tomorrow the person that actually handles the shipping can take a closer look at it.

Sales have been decent so far. Including we've sold 2 complete sets of the Coin Slot Guides. I had to go in and put a hard inventory number in to make sure we don't end up selling more sets than we have!
mclemore

Postby JHSS-1944 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:39 am

nice to hear you have a "shop" now. I went around in circles a bit on buying the set of coin slot guides.... thank your Wife again !
will check out the new store.
thank you.
jeff Harshman.
JHSS-1944

Postby cpdretired » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:26 am

Great price for Trade 2 $24.95. Another popular web site has the same book for $65.00. I have this edition but I will bookmark your site as I need the other Trade Editions.
Ron
cpdretired

Return to Just Chatting