Coin Op Sales Site

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Coin Op Sales Site

Postby tmhatting » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:36 pm

If you haven't already, check out www.gameroomshow.com It has been set up to buy and sell coin op machines and is well laid out. It also has no charges for buying and only $5-10 for selling. That sure beats ebay.
tmhatting

Postby Dave » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:07 am

Interesting site.

Who actually runs it?

I looked at a couple of the slots. Prices seem high and there is no information about the machines, just a photo.

If I request more information am I talking to the owner of the machine?
Dave
Site Admin

Postby tmhatting » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:29 am

I'm afraid I've already told you everything I know. I saw the site mentioned in the COCA want ads and checked it out. It's layout is vastly superior to COCAs where you must scroll through every ad to find out if there is anything of interest. That isn't a problem for me since I'm interested in all sorts of coin-op and not just slots or gumballs, etc. The pictures help too. I suspect you are talking to the owner since the site has no additional financial interest and would be working for nothing. All in all it seems like someone has put together a site to benefit like-minded people without any particular financial gain to themselves (much like this one).
tmhatting

Postby Dave » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:44 am

tmhatting wrote:I'm afraid I've already told you everything I know. I saw the site mentioned in the COCA want ads and checked it out. It's layout is vastly superior to COCAs where you must scroll through every ad to find out if there is anything of interest. That isn't a problem for me since I'm interested in all sorts of coin-op and not just slots or gumballs, etc. The pictures help too. I suspect you are talking to the owner since the site has no additional financial interest and would be working for nothing. All in all it seems like someone has put together a site to benefit like-minded people without any particular financial gain to themselves (much like this one).

Thanks for the update. I sent an email to their contact information and invited them to come to this forum and tell us more about their site.

It looks like they put quite a bit of time & effort into it. I hope they are successful.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:01 pm

Well, it has been several days since I sent them an email and I have not heard a word back.

Based on this, I don't think they are taking their site too serious.
Dave
Site Admin

Postby tmhatting » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:42 pm

It's hard to believe they would put together such a nice site and then allow it to collect dust.
tmhatting

Return to Just Chatting