Payout problems

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Re: Payout problems

Postby briank » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:33 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. I will have to check those suggestions out as I believe the vertical fingers are not kicking the horizontal ones out of the way. Ill play it again and see if the slides are maybe sliding too far back..putting pressure on the horizontal ones not allowing them to move out of the way.
briank

Postby mechanic » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:41 pm

Before you mess with the vert. fingers make sure your 5th click is engaging the masterslide and allowing the vert finger to move freely. If the 5th click is not engaging then the horiz fingers will bind on the slides and will not move when the vert fingers hit them. Causes are adjustment on lift pin are out and need readjusting, the other is the slide reset push lever is worn down.
mechanic

Postby briank » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:49 am

I THINK I figured out the problem. I watched the youtube video and checked each disc and payout to find the 3rd reel strip must have slid somewhat over 80 plus years and was one off. I slid it back and crimped it better. I also had a weak spring on the jackpot (bantam) finger. I still have a shorting problem..jackpot pays 18 instead of 20 and it also shorts 1 here or there which may be due to using newer dimees. The bonus jackpot is still not dumping...it fills but doesnt empty on a jackpot so something is misadjusted or missing. Ive studied th bantam on ebay and its jackpot and do not see anything different on mine. Gotta be something askew somewhere.
briank

Previous

Return to Just Chatting