Late Cretaceous specimens

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Re: Late Cretaceous specimens

Postby JHSS-1944 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:44 am

Nelson; YES , saw that machine, was bidding on something else Jerry put up at the same time. I've dealt with him before....
With the issues , you might be correct on the price. ask him for a photo of the front of the pay out slides ! might be a screw put in there to ensure a low coin pay out. some British owners did this when laws changed in England. IF 1 is there , you'll see it right away. don't be surprised if you Don't get all the answers from him...
the interesting one up is the Sega but , has the mills name on it in " fancy letters" = Not one I have seen before. Metallic orange paint job. it has a british coin entry conversion, =simpler system than the escalator they used (which I own a few in my parts boxes).
I found another local mills machine but ,getting no replies back.

I think you can work with Jerry a little on this (if it don't sell this time around). I believe he said a year or so ago he picked up over 40 machines from a guy in Ohio, sold most of them, via e-bay.
jeff H.
JHSS-1944

Re: Late Cretaceous specimens

Postby edgeCity » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Yeah, that orange metallic job is unique! No sure if its an Anglo-->US conversion (explains the low payouts), a revamp, or a 'frankenslot'. Old reels, too. Somebody went through some effort to etch the Mills logo on the casing. A neat specimen, all the same (I love the oddballs)!
edgeCity

Previous

Return to Just Chatting