Mills hightop or sega bell?

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Mills hightop or sega bell?

Postby Nw Greg » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Does anyone know if mills produce a hightop machine with the painted reel glass like the sega bells. I have a hightop with a mills mech and the castings do have mills part numbers cast into top and bottom but the reel window is not divided like the early high tops it is a painted glass trying to determine if. mills 777 or sega "frankenmachine"
Nw Greg

Re: Mills hightop or sega bell?

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:02 am

OK Dave, here is another new member, not added to the roster, along with several others, since Feb.3
Not sure what is going on, but it is locked at the end of page 30, and has not continued to page 31. Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby Anglobritish » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:34 am

Mills Bell-)-Matic,English 6p 1959.jpg
Hi,
Mills Bell-O-Matic made their high tops in the late 1950's with a top casting that had no dividers, they also used a screened glass and a curved plastic award card, it is possible that these were built for the U.K market only, Sega also did the same, but without the curved plastic award card.
Sega Bell 6 p U.K. model with Gold Award and 54 way awards.JPG
Sega Bell 6d U.K. Model.jpg
Mills Bell-)-Matic,English 6p 1959.jpg

Freddy Bailey
Attachments
Mills Bell-O-Matic for the U. K. 1959.jpg
Anglobritish

Postby Nw Greg » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:35 pm

Nw Greg wrote:Does anyone know if mills produce a hightop machine with the painted reel glass like the sega bells. I have a hightop with a mills mech and the castings do have mills part numbers cast into top and bottom but the reel window is not divided like the early high tops it is a painted glass trying to determine if. mills 777 or sega "frankenmachine"

Thanks freddy for your reply it is most helpful
Nw Greg

Postby Administrator » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:49 pm

SLOT DYNASTY wrote:OK Dave, here is another new member, not added to the roster, along with several others, since Feb.3
Not sure what is going on, but it is locked at the end of page 30, and has not continued to page 31. Bill

I think I fixed the problem.

Let me know.
Administrator

Return to Just Chatting