Scale Decals

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Scale Decals

Postby mrslot1 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:21 am

Hello everybody out there, I know it's rare when I ask for advise here!

But as most of you knew who my father was(Bernie), we are still finding surprise parts and such out in the shop!
We have been selling scale decals for 20 some years +.
anyhow what I getting at here is my son and I found these last week, I reached out to a few scale guys but no one seems to have an answer here.
So Long story short, here is a photo of what we found, if anyone seems to know please post it or email me (mrslot1@aol.com) of what you might have on this!

thanks very much!
Dave
Attachments
scale decal.jpg
mrslot1

Re: Scale Decals

Postby briank » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:41 am

Dave...I'd have to look for his name but have you talked to the scale guy in Genoa Il? If that doesnt trigger anything I have his info somewhere in my den.
briank

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:26 pm

Dave:
I made a run through my Scale Files & Photos, and the only things I have starting with the letter 'C', is Caille Bros., (whom usually didn't use
this style of company lettering on anything I remember), and Columbus Scale Co., which were German made. My educated guess for now, if
you are sure that the decal is definitely a scale co., is that the decal would mean something like (C-?????? Automatic Scale Manufacturing Co.).
The only person that I knew, that would have had the answer for you, would have been the Scale Guru, the late Red Mead, whom your Father
knew as well. Hopefully you will get an answer from the scale guy in Genoa, Ill. I do not know who he is.
Good Luck, Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby briank » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Found it...Bill Berning
briank

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:29 am

Dave:
I do have Bill Berning in my files, from way-back. I do not have an e-mail address for him,
but do have a phone number. He is also a COCA member, and his number is listed there.
If you don't have it, let me know, and I'll send it off to you.
Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby mrslot1 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:58 am

Yes Bill Berning, I did send him an email too, nothing back from him yet,
in case anyone else needs his email here it is ( i-weigh-u@comcast.net )

thanks Dave
mrslot1

Return to Just Chatting