Help I am a novice

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Help I am a novice

Postby Darren102 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi just bought a mills gooseneck poinsettia and it does not want to pay out on two cherries but all others seem OK, please help and be as descriptive as possible as I do not know my way round a slot, I am an engineer by trade but from past experience it's always best to ask people in the know, thanks....
Darren from over the pond
Darren102

Re: Help I am a novice

Postby Denny » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Hi
I am kind of a novice myself and had a issue similar to yours. What I did was play the machine and watch the mechanism from the back, door off of course. When you hit two cherries watch the first finger lever and see if it pushes through the first 2 holes in the payout discs. Chances are the spring is worn down and needs to be replaced or payslide for cherries are dirty and will need to come out to be cleaned. I would also recommend you purchase a manual on how to fix mills machines you could find them on eBay.
Denny

Re: Help I am a novice

Postby pb4sc » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Darren,
Check out this video from Dave who runs this site. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjKSoRKW0i0&t=632s It was extremely helpful in figuring out my payout problem. I also agree with Denny that you should get a manual.

Phil
pb4sc

Return to Just Chatting