Need A Little Help With a C&F Baby Grand

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Need A Little Help With a C&F Baby Grand

Postby Mike Gumula » Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:45 am

Am restoring a C&F Baby Grand that I picked up at the Chicago Show a couple of years ago, and need a little assistance ( a couple of pictures, which I'd be glad to pay for, would be great ! - probably take about 20 minutes max to take the pictures).

The first area where I'm having trouble is in the coin mech on top where the coins slide across to drop into the coin tube. I think that a little wire "keeper" of some sort might be missing as the coin rides up over the top edge of the piece that pulls it across the top of the mech and doesn't get pulled all of the way across the top. a picture of what the top looks like after removing a few screws would help a lot.

I'd also like a few close up pictures of the little upright stud on the oval piece on top that pulls the piece that lets the reels spin out of the way. Nothing needs to be removed to take the pictures of this part.

Please contact me at mggslots@netpath.net. or 336-578-3592 if you can help.

Mike Gumula
Graham, NC
Mike Gumula

Return to Just Chatting