Jennings Victory Chief nameplate

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Jennings Victory Chief nameplate

Postby capt7310 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:42 am

So just saying, don't know how many persons have bought or used Squires and Corrie, BUT I've been on the quest for this Victory Chief name plate since I pick up a 1941 5 cent Victory Chief at an estate sale. The machine is completely original and unrestored but the nameplate is Silver Moon. So I saw that Squires and Corrie had one. So after contacting Mr. Squires who keeps yelling at me and interrogating me about the machine I final said Steve do you have the name plate yes or no, so again the yelling resumes and he says "Of course I do" I have everything. GREAT! how much? So I took a brief standing 8 count and after $200 bucks add shipping and tax $230. I guess if you want it bad enough some are willing to cough up a lung I'll continue my quest elsewhere. Just my 2 cents to share...
capt7310

Re: Jennings Victory Chief nameplate

Postby radiorich123 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:04 am

HI
Yes they have a lot of stuff but are not helping the slot collector group with their out rages prices. I have never bought from them. Good luck.
Rich
REPAIRS ANTIQUE RADIOS AND COIN OPERATED MACHINES EMAIL
radiorich123@yahoo.com
WEB SIGHT www.technician.50megs.com
radiorich123

Return to Just Chatting