Mills high top how to tell if real or repo

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

Mills high top how to tell if real or repo

Postby Drazic78 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:54 am

I was looking at this one arm bandit but buyer was not very help full through eBay , and would not take any extra pictures than a front shot , this was about a week ago and the machine was taken off eBay, he has now contacted me again being more help full stating eBay removed the listing (any reason why eBay has done this) here are a few pictures would be appreciated if anybody can help identify if real or repo , if there is anything I should ask and he wants £850
Attachments
IMG_8178.JPG
IMG_8179.JPG
IMG_8180.JPG
Drazic78

Re: Mills high top how to tell if real or repo

Postby randyvw » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:15 am

I MAKE IT A POINT TO NEVER PURSUE SOMETHING WHEN SOMEBODY ISN'T FORTHCOMING WITH INFORMATION. and this one aint no beauty, so why keep talking to them? just my 2 cents.
randyvw

Postby Drazic78 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:32 am

I did stop they re made contact with me being more helpful and offering to give more photos and videos so thought would give them a chance, and wanted to know if original or what to look as am a total novice and even if not worth it or any good I would still be learning more about bandits
Drazic78

Postby montanaslots » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:17 pm

I would stay away from this one, it is one of the last of the high top slots and I just think you would be better off with one that does not look put together. The problem is that when you buy on eBay if you have a lemon, well you have to pay to ship it back. If your seller knows nothing about slot machines than you are getting what you get and the seller can't help you with a problem. The shipping cost on a slot machine is significant so you want the right one and so with what you have said that little voice is saying pass because in this case you are buying outside eBay and have no protection if there is a problem. Dave from Montana
montanaslots

Postby randyvw » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:43 pm

BTW, the book " how to buy a slot machine" by david saul(out of print) can be had for just a few dollars, and the information within is PRICELESS(maybe even MORE expensive).
randyvw

Postby Aristomatic » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:03 am

Check your messages
Aristomatic

Return to E-Bay