COMPOSITE MILLS SLOT ON EBAY

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

Re: COMPOSITE MILLS SLOT ON EBAY

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:38 pm

I think we have all realized by now, that this clown is never going to listen to anything that has been sent his way. He is just a 'blazin hard-head', which none of us are
ever going to penetrate. Just re-read all of his posts. Talk about illiterate. I have never seen so many misspelled 'simple' words, and child-like comments. He is set in
his own ways with his total BS, living in a fantasyland, and is never going to come out into the real world. This machine will never be sold at the current ridiculous
price, to any seasoned collector that knows better. So, all he can hope for, is to snag a newbie, and take him to the cleaners with all his BS. By the way......he forgot
to put in his description, that the machine is sitting on a 'one-of-a-kind, original Mills stand, that was only made for this special order machine'! :^o If he adds that,
he will have to raise the price even more. #-o
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby lbjteck » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:01 pm

You Mad bro lol what you cant suport what you guys say with facts of my lol. How about those guys that I met some of you even wrote in your books they went to the shows how do you think I knew they were going to be there. Why cant even read you own stuff wow how lame is that. How about this I knew you dont want to spend real money why i raised my price you guy to cheap to pay real money. This board is like your playground who is the bigger bully lol. Well you mad bro
lbjteck

Postby altort » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Give it up lbjteck you are just a lost cause, and we just cant understand your replies, you make no sense in your posts, raising the price on your slot to keep us from bidding on it? How stupid is that! The other slot with same casting combination sold for $700.00.
I don't think you really want to sell your, you are just listing it for attention, how pathetic!
If you were serious on selling it, why don't you start it at a reasonable price and see what the real market value would be.
altort

Postby Dave » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:47 pm

lbjteck:

In one of the eBay responses you said
Hello there is alot more to the story and I will not go in detail untill someone wants this machine.

My question is why do you not show us the proof and prove us all wrong?
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:51 pm

lbjteck wrote:You Mad bro lol what you cant suport what you guys say with facts of my lol. How about those guys that I met some of you even wrote in your books they went to the shows how do you think I knew they were going to be there. Why cant even read you own stuff wow how lame is that. How about this I knew you dont want to spend real money why i raised my price you guy to cheap to pay real money. This board is like your playground who is the bigger bully lol. Well you mad bro

Huh??? What have you been smoking? :weedman:
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:48 pm

CONTRARY to your claims, we do have the facts.
we have original catalogs, we have all the slot books, we know what they did, and didn't do based on this, and COMMON SENSE.
as has been pointed out to you several times, MILLS ( NOR ANY OTHER COMPANY... WHETHER SLOT MACHINES / JUKEBOXES / CARS / REFRIGERATORS, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT...)
WOULD PUT MIS-MATCHED PARTS, AND A PAINT JOB THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DONE WITH A CHICKEN OUT TO THE PUBLIC.
YOUR PRODUCT REPRESENTS THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR COMPANY.
MILLS WAS THE BIGGEST. THEY WERE THE LEADER. THEY SET THE PACE THAT ALL OTHER SLOT MANUFACTURERS FOLLOWED.
THEY DID NOT ACHIEVE THAT LEADERSHIP POSITION BY TURNING OUT COBBLED UP MACHINES SUCH AS YOURS.

if you are afraid or embarrassed to accept defeat, and, admit you are wrong, remember this: IT IS THE BIGGER MAN WHO ACCEPTS DEFEAT WITH HUMILITY.
Midcoast Vintage

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:49 pm

HE HAS RE-LISTED AGAIN.
NO CHANGE TO HIS STORY.
truly amazing how stubborn this guy is.
i wonder how many bridges, gold mines, and florida everglades vacation / retirement lots this guy has purchased?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-1930S- ... 2ec96ce36d
Midcoast Vintage

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:07 pm

again... relisted.
i sent him this email:

HI,
you HAVE found more info.
you just refuse to accept it.
the info shared with you on the coinopcollectorforum was meant to help you.
it was given by experts as opposed to 3 people who SUPPOSEDLY worked at mills, but obviously did not know what time of day it was.
why don't you accept the quality info given to you by people who know what they are talking about, and who tried to help you, instead of being stubborn and believing the false info given to you by buffoons?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0969184351
Midcoast Vintage

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:33 pm

here is his reply:

Dear midcoastvintage,

I am really sorry you call yourself a expert I would never do that in my life say that. I have 24 years in photography and computer graphics and sure as hell don’t call myself a expert your own websites talks about lost machines. There are countless machines not even listed nor is the photos of these machines, If you are a expert why don’t you know each machine and have pictures up? I have seen three other machines just like mine that have sold and a few more that people have. I find it funny you stole one of my images off my listing and used it to call mine fake. I find it funny you think you guys can do anything well if you don’t stop sending me emails and don’t stop stealing my pictures you will find yourself behind bars for theft of services and harassment. I WILL NOT SELL MY MACHINE FOR CHEAP!

- lbjteck

to which i replied:

1) i never said i was an expert.
2)i did not steal your image.
3) i am not asking you to sell your machine cheap, just asking you to give an honest description.
4) no one is calling it a fake, we are merely telling you that it did not leave the mills factory the way it is.
it is all mills parts, just from different machines.
Midcoast Vintage

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:56 am

This Clown is getting more out in left field than ever before. He is definitely now over the foul line.
Yes, he has changed wording in his description, so that it looks like he knows all about this machine. Now he is naming the machine castings.
He sure as hell didn't know what they were before we told him. Not only has he seen the other one on eBay, (which by the way has some
different features & colors than his), and if Mills did make a special order for someone, the run would have been of 'All Identical Machines'.
Now he "has seen 3 more machines like his, and a few more that people have". :^o He sure gets around for not being a machine person. I
can assure you that most of us on this Forum have not seen as many as he has. When is this BS ever going to cease? If his 24 years of photography
and computer graphics, is anything like his few months of machine history, his photo work must be as foggy as his mind. [-X Now he is making
threats. My-My, he has us shaking in our boots! "How LAME"! Also, what makes him think any of us are interested in his machine for CHEAP?
Oh, by the way, I found those 3 chaps from Mills, that told him the story, and when I mentioned what has been going on with his machine, they
all laughed, and said, "He really believed us"?
SLOT DYNASTY

PreviousNext

Return to E-Bay