COMPOSITE MILLS SLOT ON EBAY

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

Re: COMPOSITE MILLS SLOT ON EBAY

Postby Mojomickman » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:25 am

This guy is a RETARD and you can't fix stupid. Let him keep listing the machine nobody will buy it even a casual buyer will always have other options on a cheaper castle front there are 5+ on ebay at all times
Mojomickman

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:37 am

and... his reply...

Dear midcoastvintage,

I have asked you to stop harassing me, you did call my machine a fake, you sent those two other guys after me said so on your website. These are facts so stop harassing me. My listing is correct to every detail I will not lie on my listing and stop telling to me to lie. My image was stolen that’s a fact you’re part of it you and your friends have been playing these games since may of this year STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES!

- lbjteck
Midcoast Vintage

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:58 am

Midcoast Vintage wrote:and... his reply...

Dear midcoastvintage,

I have asked you to stop harassing me, you did call my machine a fake, you sent those two other guys after me said so on your website. These are facts so stop harassing me. My listing is correct to every detail I will not lie on my listing and stop telling to me to lie. My image was stolen that’s a fact you’re part of it you and your friends have been playing these games since may of this year STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES!

- lbjteck

Wah-Wah-Wah! :cry:
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby nvmos2 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:24 am

For clarification:
when this guy refers to someone stealing his photo,
I am quite certain he is referring to me.
Any accusations he makes toward anyone else in this regard is wildly misdirected.

Here's what happened;
About a month ago, I posted a legitimate auction on ebay for a composite Mills slot machine.
The secondary purpose of the auction was to inform buyers as to what a composite slot machine was and
that it would be improper to say that it is "original" since it was not made by Mills in its composite configuration.
Since I had not yet built the composite machine (not really expecting to sell the machine once buyers realized what a composite machine was),
I used photos that I downloaded from the web, which I assumed was public domain, of two composite machines as examples.
One of the photos just happened to be his composite machine which is (still) currently up for auction.
He complained to ebay.
Ebay informed me simply that it is against their policy (without any reference to legalities) to use another seller's photos,
so I have refrained from listing the auction again.

NOTE to lbjteck (I assume you are still monitoring this thread):
I have not collaborated with anyone or been asked/encouraged by anyone to post any of my slot machine auctions on ebay
and I am solely responsible for their content, including photos.
nvmos2

Postby Ken Layton » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:39 pm

I have looked back on that seller's listing for this slot machine over the past several months. It's been relisted a bunch of times and no one is buying it. At $2,400 I think that is quite a steep price tag for a kludged together machine. I certainly would not pay that much.
Ken Layton

Postby oldslotman » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:10 am

Here is ALL the proof you need that Mills made this machine. #-o #-o #-o
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Art-Dec ... _246wt_679
oldslotman

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:23 am

oldslotman wrote:Here is ALL the proof you need that Mills made this machine. #-o #-o #-o

What PROOF is this? It is just another Operator Transformation that was done many years ago.
Don't start Fueling the Fire for the jerk that has been listing the other one with his BS story.
I don't know why this one is listed again. I was under the impression that it had sold.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby oldslotman » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:46 am

SLOT DYNASTY wrote:
oldslotman wrote:Here is ALL the proof you need that Mills made this machine. #-o #-o #-o

What PROOF is this? It is just another Operator Transformation that was done many years ago.
Don't start Fueling the Fire for the jerk that has been listing the other one with his BS story.
I don't know why this one is listed again. I was under the impression that it had sold.

I meant this as a joke. Sorry if you misunderstood. I know they are frankenstein machines.
oldslotman

Postby leospanner » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Help! Maybe one of you guys can help explain this to me. I've looked at three different "Mills Diamond Front" machines. The first award card shows a single cherry with a 2/4 pay, which I take to mean that it will pay two for a single cherry with nothing else, or four if the cherry is followed by a lemon or bell, then it shows a 4/6 for two cherries, which I take to mean it will pay more if followed by a lemon or bell. The next one shows no single cherry pay, but two cherries with nothing will pay 3 and two cherries followed by a lemon or bell will pay 5. Now the third one shows the award card paying 2 on one cherry and 5 on two cherries, then on to the oranges. I hope I've made this clear enough to understand. Can anyone tell me if any or all of these are correct and original, or if one or more are reproductions. From the pictures shown, all the rest of the machine in each one looks like they could be original, but I have my doubts. Thanks to all your guidance. Leo
leospanner

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:58 pm

WELL..... this guy FINALLY lowered the price on this much discussed machine, but, he obviously still believes he owns the holy grail, as he is sticking to his story of custom ordered ....never repainted... according to 3 clowns he met at the auction house where he bought it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-1930S- ... 2ed66a27c6
Midcoast Vintage

PreviousNext

Return to E-Bay