Buckley Bones on eBay

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

Buckley Bones on eBay

Postby jcrowley » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:36 pm

What do people think of this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... _Stores_IT

It's in a strange location - Arcade > Machine > Video. I would think that it should be in the Antique Slots category ...
jcrowley

Postby Dave » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:14 pm

Yeah, it is listed in a strange location.

I see the price is currently at $13,100 and there are 2.5 days left to go.

It looks like a nice machine. I just wonder why it was listed where it was.

The way it was listed seems a little suspect to me.

Here is a picture of it

Dave
Site Admin

Postby Marc Hess » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:29 pm

Its been cross posted now to antique slots as well. After it was listed I e-mailed the guy and asked him what he wanted for it. I didn't get any reply until yesterday when he said the seller didn't want to disclose the reserve. Today he sent me an e-mail saying he would sell it for $17,000. Too high in my opinion .

Marc
Marc Hess

Postby Dave » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:28 pm

Marc Hess wrote:Its been cross posted now to antique slots as well. After it was listed I e-mailed the guy and asked him what he wanted for it. I didn't get any reply until yesterday when he said the seller didn't want to disclose the reserve. Today he sent me an e-mail saying he would sell it for $17,000. Too high in my opinion .

Marc

Yeah, $17K seems a bit high. However, I think the going rate for a Bones is around $14K so he could get it. Quarter Bones are pretty hard to find.

Pretty amazing since a few years ago you could pick these machines up for $4,500 (or less).
Dave
Site Admin

Return to E-Bay