EBAY HOSTS ANOTHER FAKE GOLDEN NUGGET SLOT MACHINE

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

EBAY HOSTS ANOTHER FAKE GOLDEN NUGGET SLOT MACHINE

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:55 pm

ANOTHER FAKE GOLDEN NUGGET SLOT FOR SALE ON EBAY.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MILLS-GOLDEN-NU ... 4d1f774a23
Midcoast Vintage

Re: EBAY HOSTS ANOTHER FAKE GOLDEN NUGGET SLOT MACHINE

Postby mrcoin » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:53 pm

so I asked. The pr**k if it was original. Below was his response thru fleabay
eBay sent this message to Edward Stevens
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Seller has responded to your question about this item
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More

Dear r

Hello,I just bought a few machines from a guy that restore them and had over 50 machines at his house.100% original....

- getantiques
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: getantiques
Subject: Details about item: ravenlady sent a message about MILLS GOLDEN NUGGET ANTIQUE 25 CENT QUARTER SLOT MACHINE #331240393251
Sent Date: Jun-21-14 16:09:56 PDT

Dear getantiques,

Is this machine an original golden nugget machine or one of those reproductions with a few older parts?

-

MILLS GOLDEN NUGGET ANTIQUE 25 CENT QUARTER SLOT MACHINE
Item Id: 331240393251
End time: Jun-28-14 09:15:48 PDT
Seller:
getantiques (8126)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Jan-23-01 in United States
Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.
Here are more items from this seller
MILLS CASTLE FRONT ANTIQUE 5 CENT NICKEL SLOT MACHINE

$1,550.00
Shipping: +$100.00

Visit seller's other items

Marketplace Safety Tip
Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.
Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.
Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email.
eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses anonymous.

Email reference id: [#a06-mtufnflmt8#]_[#6bf4ac039c4342168bc12671f418264c#]
Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this number, if you should need assistance.

Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

Another eBay member sent this email to your email address through the eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its content.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
mrcoin

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:35 pm

hmmmmm...... wouldn't the term "100% ORIGINAL" indicate UNRESTORED?
seems like the seller gave you a contradictory reply....
Midcoast Vintage

Postby mrcoin » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:58 am

He sure did. I think maybe he should get turned in .
mrcoin

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:40 pm

As most of us know, and hopefully many more to follow, that 98% to 99% of all Golden Nuggets, aka "Golden Nutcases",
on fleaBay are FAKES. I just spotted another, that is very obvious as to which machine was used for this Fake. Check
item #261495905265. Someone was too lazy to fill the extra holes, and left the Diamonds in two of them. But the listing
says it's Original. :^o What a joke!

The next one, item #191223342067, is a model that I never knew Mills made. Not sure if it is called a "Derry Front", a
"Diamerry Front", or possibly a "Chimond Front". Sure has me stumped! Maybe I will ask the Restorer. I know Tom, and
I'm sure he didn't make it up. I hope! Hmmmm! #-o
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:57 pm

SLOT DYNASTY wrote:The next one, item #191223342067, is a model that I never knew Mills made. Not sure if it is called a "Derry Front", a
"Diamerry Front", or possibly a "Chimond Front". Sure has me stumped! Maybe I will ask the Restorer. I know Tom, and
I'm sure he didn't make it up. I hope! Hmmmm! #-o

A correction about the Restorer above, would be Mark, (not Tom). Just another one of those "Senior Moments"! :lol:
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to E-Bay