atomic-orange

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

atomic-orange

Postby mechanic » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Anyone know this guy? Whats his game? Seems he likes to cancel bids a lot when the price does not reach what he thinks it should go for or he does not understand the reserve bid option. I called him on it and have been blocked from bidding ever since. Just wondering if anyone else has had problems.
mechanic

Re: atomic-orange

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:26 am

I don't know him, but have seen him list in the past. What items were you bidding on?
atomicorange, (no dash), has nothing listed at present, and has been a member since
July 2000, with a feedback of (42), and is from Germany. I do not see anyone that I
know in coin-op, that has dealt with him, and all the correspondence is in German.
Unless there is another similar name you are referring to.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby rtmccurdy » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:20 am

It's atomic--orange with two dashes. Currently selling some slot decals, tools, and parts from a storage unit.
rtmccurdy

Postby mechanic » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Thats him!!! rtmccurdy got it right. Its atomic--orange with two hyphens. OOPS!!!! He is out of Indian Springs NV. I can't remember the parts I was bidding on but he pulled them on more than one occasion and I called him on it, been band by him ever since! Hope no one else lost out because their bids were not high enough for him!
mechanic

Return to E-Bay