More FAKE Trade Stimulators

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

Re: More FAKE Trade Stimulators

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:50 am

mrcoin wrote:..."cast in gravel..." Lol Bill. Never heard that term before.

Now you've heard it! And I only speak the truth! :D
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:57 am

Midcoast Vintage wrote:I am surprised no one has knocked him out at a show or auction.

I am waiting for the day! It would be well worth a night in the pokie, for cleaning his clock.
No one can possibly screw so many people as long as he has, and not suffer the consequences. [-X
His days are numbered, I'm sure of that!
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:04 am

cpdretired wrote:Bill the machine is now junk. He drilled holes to mount the BS jackpot. This machine doesn't have and award card frame.
My machine has the following numbers. There are no other markings. I do not have the original back cover.
S500 thru S504

He may not have drilled any holes. A bracket could have been made to hold it in place through the award card opening.
If that's the case, a new owner can easily put it back to stock. After he forks-out too many bucks, that is!
Those numbers from yours, are just casting numbers from the inside, but thanks.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby cpdretired » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:37 am

Midcoast Vintage wrote:I am surprised no one has knocked him out at a show or auction.

Fred doesn't walk down the aisles. I was at a booth last show for all three days. He stays with his wife & dog most of the time.
cpdretired

Postby mrcoin » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:38 am

At the last show I took photos of his bastardizations and said I was writing an article for a major trade publication about people like him who cheat others through mis representation and wanted to make sure I spelled his name correctly. He had no response other than to tell me I am officially banned from his booth forever. I wear that banning as a badge of honor.
This creep has no fear of exposure what so ever. Like a honey badger, he just don't give a fuck.
mrcoin

Postby cpdretired » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:52 am

mrcoin wrote:At the last show I took photos of his bastardizations and said I was writing an article for a major trade publication about people like him who cheat others through mis representation and wanted to make sure I spelled his name correctly. He had no response other than to tell me I am officially banned from his booth forever. I wear that banning as a badge of honor.
This creep has no fear of exposure what so ever. Like a honey badger, he just don't give a fuck.

Looks like your on his shit list. Be careful next time you walk by. His Chihuahua may be in the attack mode.
cpdretired

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:58 pm

mrcoin wrote:At the last show I took photos of his bastardizations and said I was writing an article for a major trade publication about people like him who cheat others through mis representation and wanted to make sure I spelled his name correctly. He had no response other than to tell me I am officially banned from his booth forever. I wear that banning as a
badge of honor. This creep has no fear of exposure what so ever.

I will be patiently waiting for your article to appear. =D> Only thing is, where will it be written?
You can't submit it to COCA. They won't print it, cuz their in love with him. So, guess the only place
left, is our Good-Ole Forum. Open up a new listing, titled "Articles", and we will go from there. I'm
sure we will have a few contributors. The only drawback with this, is it won't get out to a very large
crowd. Only 1,102 for now. But that's a start. [-o<
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby Dave » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:22 pm

There is already an area of the forum for articles.

When I created the forum I was hoping to write and post articles from time to time.

Somehow, I just have not found the time.

If you do write an article please post it there and I will create a shadow thread and put it in this area.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Dave wrote:There is already an area of the forum for articles.
When I created the forum I was hoping to write and post articles from time to time.
Somehow, I just have not found the time.
If you do write an article please post it there and I will create a shadow thread and put it in this area.
Dave

Thanks for the Heads-Up Dave. Now I do remember seeing it.
Guess it shows you just how often I check the Board Index. #-o
Hopefully 2015 will bring some favorable action to it.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby clubconsoles » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:52 am

The Curious thing about Mr Fred Abel is that he has over 7000 transactions on eBay (alias "thebentcoin") and NOT ONE negative in all that time of trading.
Now don't get me wrong, I am certainly NOT condoning what he is doing in his chop shop and butchering all this stimulators with phoney jackpots and fake strips, but you cant deny he has lots of satisfied customers on eBay.
To bad, but it seems there are so many collectors out there that don't do the research or due diligence before they buy, or maybe they just don't care that the restoration is not correct, who knows?
All quite sad in my Opinion.
clubconsoles

PreviousNext

Return to E-Bay