Vegas Butcher has gone mad !

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

Re: Vegas Butcher has gone mad !

Postby goodguy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:54 am

[ I CANNOT BELIEVE that an advanced COLLECTOR WOULD NOT BUY it FOR $99 OR $150. IT IS A GREAT
CURIOUSITY piece, that would recieve many comments on a shelf. And create much conversation. Creativity HAS TRANSPORTED SOME
INTENSE IMMAGINATION. I ACTUALLY LOVED IT, and how it orchestrated and the variety of parts into one. I would have been thrilled
to own it .Most of his other machines were real junk, this was truly his master pieces. (I have been collecting sinced 1979, am not
senile yet.) All creatvity and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
goodguy

Postby Denny » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:35 am

Seller ended auction early after a bidder retracted his bid. Price went from over $800 down to $565. I also noticed that the back door lock is not the exact lock as original as seller stated in his description. I would have never put this machine up for auction after purchasing it off eBay a couple of weeks earlier.
Denny

Postby cpdretired » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:39 am

Well we can't blame this one on the "Vegas Butcher". So who created this monster of a Penny Pack?
Ebay item #141811409673
Attachments
VCA Auction.jpg
Penny Pack.jpg
cpdretired

Postby sam2002 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:45 am

cpdretired wrote:Well we can't blame this one on the "Vegas Butcher". So who created this monster of a Penny Pack?
Ebay item #141811409673

Could this be a creation of the Vegas butcher ? It looks like it may have been sold at VCA in 2012 . The tag looks like it may be VCA
sam2002

Postby nvmos2 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:46 am

The flebay listing is rather sparse, but does state the "Jackpot Penny Pack" was purchased at the Oct 2012 VCA auction (where the Butcher dumps a lot of his crap) for $590.
nvmos2

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:28 pm

nvmos2 wrote:The flebay listing is rather sparse, but does state the "Jackpot Penny Pack" was purchased at the Oct 2012 VCA auction (where the Butcher dumps a lot of his crap) for $590.

Glad to see that youz boyz are on top of these FAKES. This is definitely a Vegas Butcher Creation. No one else is insane enough
to create Wet Dream machines like this. I can tell his Crap a mile away, in the blurriest of pictures. What I am curious about, is
this 'pinkbird2' seller. I will bet 'dollars-to-doughnuts', that they know one another, and is listing the Butchers machines, so that
bidders will think it is legit, because it is not listed by 'thebentcoin'. Just another slick move to Snooker some newbie collectors.
I have seen this same seller, listing other items from the Butchers shop, that he is "cleaning out". :^o Will show another below.
This is what the same "Penny Pack" looked like at the VCA auction from 10/12/12. Check out the home-made reel strips, with
the light yellow paint on the reel edges. Yes, he drilled holes in the top, to mount that Crap recast marquee, and the Phoney
recast jackpot, that NO Penny Pack EVER HAD. It was item #461, (just like shown on the tag), and sold for $590.00
0461 (590).jpg
This is the Before pix, of the now Bastardized machine.

This is another of the Butchers 'half-ass' jobs, being listed by 'pinkbird2'. I remember this machine, when it had a bad case.
The wood used is too thick, with flaws, and no stepped edges, and the crapola back doors, with Ace locks. Worst of all, check
out the huge carriage bolts, that the top is secured with. Uuuuuuugly!
Bastardized 'Baby Vender'(a).jpg
Another of the Butchers Screw-ups

Bastardized 'Baby Vender'(b).jpg
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:46 pm

On another note:
I hope there are some Forum members, watching that original Buckley "Pilgrim", that was just listed on eBay.
The Butcher wants to get his Slimy fingers on this one, to make another Bastardized Creation. There are not
many of these originals around. He was just outbid, with his $222.22 bid. Please keep him away from this one.
Those are excellent original reel strips, and award card, which he will surely remove, to install some freshly
home-made Phoney paper in. It also even has the correct original back door. Who knows what kind of a bad
childish paint-job would be put on it as well. He seems to have a knack for that. #-o
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:17 pm

On still another note:
Watch out for this machine on eBay as well. It is misrepresented. It IS NOT a "Boop-a-Doop", nor was it ever produced
by Genco. The full metal case, could be either Peo or Genco, and was originally another model, like "Base Ball", or
whatever. The original "Boop-a-Doop", was made by Pace, of which there are very few originals known. The case was
steel, with wood top and bottom, and came with two different variation of cast aluminum fronts. These three decals
shown, were reproduced several years ago, which usually leads to making up Fakes, rather than restoring an original.
The tin marquee plate, is supposed to have the same curved shape as the decal, not squared off. Also, both the case
and playfield colors are far from correct.
Therefore, this example shown, is not even close to an original, and the description should be changed, so as not to
defraud all bidders.
Fake 'Boop-a-Doop'.jpg
This IS NOT an original example. It is a FAKE.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby cpdretired » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:27 am

cpdretired wrote:Well we can't blame this one on the "Vegas Butcher". So who created this monster of a Penny Pack?
Ebay item #141811409673

Sold for $560.00
cpdretired

Previous

Return to E-Bay