Mills Silent Junior

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

Mills Silent Junior

Postby MJFHouston » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:29 pm

I just wanted to let anyone that may be interested know that the Mills Junior posted on E-bay (eBay item number:151807815129) is located about 15 miles from my house. I took the time to meet with the seller to see the Junior. He wasn't open to me coming to his house (Damn People cant even trust a cop anymore) but he met me in is neighborhood. The seller is a younger male and not a collector

I'll let you know some of the things I noticed, No cash box, no key for the front casting the casting is loose and pulls right off. There is a piece of wood to the cabinet missing in the lock area where I have no doubt someone pried the machine open because they did not have the key for the machine. (My opinion the damage looked fresh so you can decide for yourself). The glass to the side vendor is broken and 1/4 of it is broken off from the larger piece. The vendor has an old Eagle lock which the seller does not have the key for.

I'm not sure if this model used a standard "Mills" lock but it did not appear to be one.

The cabinet appeared solid and not separating. I have no doubts of the machine being original.

Hope this helps

Matt
MJFHouston

Return to E-Bay