Pace Fortune Teller (Ebay Sale)

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

Pace Fortune Teller (Ebay Sale)

Postby cpdretired » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:00 am

This is way beyond the value of this machine. Sold for $2,025.00. Bill who is the bidder on this? I know you keep track of the buyers feedback.
cpdretired

Re: Pace Fortune Teller (Ebay Sale)

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:22 am

cpdretired wrote:This is way beyond the value of this machine. Sold for $2,025.00. Bill who is the bidder on this? I know you keep track of the buyers feedback.

I agree, the hammer price was a bit on the high side. Even though the machine was in all original & complete condition, a more realistic
winning bid, should have been in the $850 to $1,200 area. I do not know who the winner is on this machine, but I do know who all of the
other bidders are. Even the Butcher had an early bid. If I did know who the winner was, I wouldn't post it here. I would have sent you a
PM, or called you. Maybe next time. :wink:
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby clubconsoles » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:06 am

well I just picked up an identical one in a UK auction for £725 + 10% comm = $1200.
nicely restored and complete as shown, not a bargain, but I am happy with the price i paid!
Attachments
4625188874_486x498.jpg
clubconsoles

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:01 pm

clubconsoles wrote:well I just picked up an identical one in a UK auction for £725 + 10% comm = $1200.
nicely restored and complete as shown, not a bargain, but I am happy with the price i paid!

You didn't do too bad at all at $1,200. At least the restoration was performed top-notch, and in the correct
color scheme, with one exception. Even though I personally think it looks better than original, the black area
around the top part of the award card frame on the front casting, was not painted on the original models. As
much of a purest that I am, and always tend to restore with original color schemes, there has been times that
I have added a little ditty or two, on my own machines, just because I thought it looked better. I did it to one
of my Wife's machines several years ago, and got hammered, even though that particular model came in more
than one color configuration, but not the one I used. Oh well! #-o
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to E-Bay