1926 CAILLE 25 CENT NAKED LADY SLOT MACHINE

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

1926 CAILLE 25 CENT NAKED LADY SLOT MACHINE

Postby mills13 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:50 pm

Any input on this machine or the seller would be greatly appreciated:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1926-CAILLE-25- ... SwOyJX21Bh
mills13

Re: 1926 CAILLE 25 CENT NAKED LADY SLOT MACHINE

Postby Frank » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:06 pm

Value closer to $1,500
Frank

Postby briank » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:45 am

I would really like to know where you could find a naked lady slot like that for $1500?????
briank

Postby Frank » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:01 am

Lot 3 last Sat Morphy auction Naked Lady sold $1020
Frank

Postby briank » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:36 pm

That seems like a steal to me.
briank

Postby MONTI » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:18 pm

I agree, $1,500.00 is about the average price for a real decent Naked Lady!
Don't know what's going on with some of the slots on Ebay right now, some very ridiculously high priced slots and with extremely high opening bids on some of them!
At least in my opinion anyway!
Monti
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:48 pm

MONTI wrote:I agree, $1,500.00 is about the average price for a real decent Naked Lady!
Don't know what's going on with some of the slots on Ebay right now, some very ridiculously high priced slots and with extremely high opening bids on some of them!
Monti

You're absolutely right Monti. Way too many high priced Slots on ebay. And it always gets worse after the live auction results appear.
Only problem with ebay, is not many will open the bidding at too-high-of-figure. It's definitely not the same as "Live-Auction-Fever".
But when some slots start at a low opening bid, (even a dollar), some will go over the high. Go Figure! #-o
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby MONTI » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:35 pm

SLOT DYNASTY wrote:
MONTI wrote:I agree, $1,500.00 is about the average price for a real decent Naked Lady!
Monti

You're absolutely right Monti. Way too many high priced Slots on ebay. And it always gets worse after the live auction results appear.
Only problem with ebay, is not many will open the bidding at too-high-of-figure. It's definitely not the same as "Live-Auction-Fever".
But when some slots start at a low opening bid, (even a dollar), some will go over the high. Go Figure! #-o

Well Bill,
I can understand them using a High Reserve that is hidden but to start off with a Starting Bid that is 3 times Plus over a realistic value does not make any sense!
There are quite a few of them like that up there right now!
There is a lot of Trolling taking place on Ebay at this time and I hope buyers are cautious!
Take Care Bill, hope all is well with you!
Monti
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:23 pm

MONTI wrote:
SLOT DYNASTY wrote:
Monti

Well Bill,
I can understand them using a High Reserve that is hidden but to start off with a Starting Bid that is 3 times Plus over a realistic value does not make any sense!
There are quite a few of them like that up there right now!
There is a lot of Trolling taking place on Ebay at this time and I hope buyers are cautious!
Take Care Bill, hope all is well with you!
Monti

Monti:
I know the seller of this machine. Long time collector. Super nice guy. Nice machine, but have no idea behind the asking price.
I will have to ask him, next time we chat. I can't remember if he is a Forum member, as couple of his other friends are.
Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to E-Bay