Jennings Dicette

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Jennings Dicette

Postby kevboy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:30 pm

I am a newbie to this site and only found it after searching the internet for information on a Jennings Dicette trade stimulator I recently purchased at an estate sale. I saw this machine at the sale and the guy wanted $250 for it but it was the last day and everything was half off the marked price. As it was late on the last day I offered him $100 and he reluctantly took my offer. I knew nothing about trade stimulators but have had and do own a few 1980s slot machine in my game room, but for $100 I thought I'd go for it. After getting it home I looked on the internet and fleabay for more information on it but wasn't able to find much. I did see a Jennings Little Mystery and the cabinet is the same except that is a roulette type machine. What I was wondering was if anyone had an estimated value for the Dicette and if anyone has a source for parts for it. The machine operates, spinning the dice, and gives you a gumball after every spin. The machine is missing the award card and bracket, the end of the coin slide, whiwch apparently screws on and a lock and key for the gumball compartment. Any information I could get from you gentlemen would be greatly appreciated. I can't seem to load pictures to this message but I will try to attach some in the pictures section. Thank you, Kevboy.
kevboy

Re: Jennings Dicette

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Kevboy:
Nice find on the "Dicette" machine, and welcome to our forum group. I would be most happy to tell you all about your machine, and it's history. I have this model
in my collection, as well as the other mates to it. If you will send me your phone number at my e-mail - (slotdynasty@sbcglobal.net), I will get back to you ASAP.
I will also be able to supply you with the missing award card.
Cheers, Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to Pictures