Ebay Mills Watermelon

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Ebay Mills Watermelon

Postby Gmari2 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi everyone. I would appreciate your collective opinions on the attached ebay machine. Item # 121208344332.
Regards,
George
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (23.31 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
Gmari2

Re: Ebay Mills Watermelon

Postby TheFatman » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:51 pm

From what I see .... and I dont see too well for an old man, is that the cash box appears to be a replacement box and the lock on the cash box door is also not original, the rest appears to me to be just fine. Might have missed something but .... someone I am sure will chime in and help set me right.
Dave
TheFatman

Postby oldslotman » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Handle not typical of a high top.
oldslotman

Postby watlingboy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:23 am

Well, it depends what his reserve is. I guess it is worth the $876 that is bid at the moment but this thing is a beater. There are a number of these that have survived in great condition but this isn't one of them. It has been repainted and repainted over the old paint. I'm willing to bet it looks a little rougher in person than in the pictures. One of the pictures of the mech isn't even this machine, it has silver reel strips. The reel strips appear to have been pieced together. There is a water mellon pasted over a jackpot symbol. There are water mellon strips that are reprinted but I don't think these are made, someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Someone got gold reel strips and chopped and pasted to make them fit. Handle does look correct to me. It's all about condition and price but I wouldn't own this one.

Watlingboy
watlingboy

Return to Pictures