Soul Mate For Little Duke

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Soul Mate For Little Duke

Postby RameGoom » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:16 am

Picked this up from the Chicago show. I've been after this part forever...diamond in the rough. Little clean-up, dis-assembled the interior parts, and it's ready to mate:
Slowly building a knowledge base on E2000 series Bally machines and J400 Jennings. Started with the antique Mills and Jennings. Getting there...
RameGoom

Re: Soul Mate For Little Duke

Postby sam2002 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:13 am

Thats a cool lookin contraption . Does that actually attach to the lil Duke ?
sam2002

Postby RameGoom » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:25 am

Fits on the left side of the machine. I found an un-restored, nice machine that was missing the vender. But it had a plug in the side where the lever fits thru, and also happened to have the internal lever for it, loose in the coin box, with the shoulder screw. So, I figured the vender was removed, who knows when, and set out to find the part.

I just got lucky when I stumbled across it. Had to travel to Chicago from Denver to get it...

I'm going to install it, maybe repaint the black areas since they're pretty much not-there, and post a pic with it complete.
Slowly building a knowledge base on E2000 series Bally machines and J400 Jennings. Started with the antique Mills and Jennings. Getting there...
RameGoom

Postby oldpinguy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Here is what it will look like installed. I was lucky to find a machine with the original vendor attached several years ago. Good catch on yours, as they are very hard to find, even the repros.
Attachments
DUKE WITH SIDE VENDER.jpg
oldpinguy

Return to Pictures