Mills jumbo parade

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Mills jumbo parade

Postby stephen » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:46 am

Hello
I have a mills jumbo parade that I have been tinkering which I am trying to find some info as to why it is stuck in free play mode when the plate on the back is labeled as a pay machine.I have noticed that there is just one spring that keeps the switch in free play mode instead of a spring that would help with bringing the switch back until a coin is dropped in and then release it to be played. I took the spring off and moved the switch over to the left and the machine could not be played but when you dropped a coin it there was a kicker that kicked the switch over to be played. I just need to figure out the spring situation and I noticed several places for springs to go on that switch. Any help would be appreciated in getting this thing back to pay only mode. I am also have some problems with coins being rejected to where you would get your payout. I would imagine it is just a matter of adjusting the mech in the chute area???????
Attachments
IMG_0647.JPG
stephen

Re: Mills jumbo parade

Postby stephen » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:48 am

IMG_0608.JPG
Here is a pic of the machine......
stephen

Postby stephen » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:29 am

I think I fixed the coin reject problem as I partially disassembled the coin assembly and made some experiment adjustments and I think it worked as the coins don't get rejected so much just every now and then. I can deal with that as comparison to every other coin being rejected.
stephen

Postby kentdun » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:18 am

My first slot was a JP. I found it made a difference if the handle was all the way up.
kentdun

Postby stephen » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:36 am

Does anyone have pics of the mechanism?
stephen

Return to Pictures