Buckley Digger

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Re: Buckley Digger

Postby Chiparius » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:33 am

Hi Nigel
Do not have the original casch box ,do you have one,and I looking for the star ride side door of the cabinet missing two small pieces ,see pictures
Regards
Mario
Belgium
Attachments
IMG_2101.JPG
IMG_2147.JPG
Chiparius

Postby Chiparius » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:42 am

Hi Friends ,

arrive ,from the Buckley Deluxe digger after two maand shipping!

Looking for old pictures whit Buckley Deluxe at hotels!

Regards
Mario
Attachments
IMG_2084.JPG
IMG_2100.JPG
IMG_2070.JPG
IMG_2067.JPG
Chiparius

Postby briank » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:53 am

What an awesome find,love the art deco look of it. That would look great in my living room. I sure would have been nervous awaiting that shipment.
briank

Postby Chiparius » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Hi Briank ,
Yes you have right Briank , I think I have phone 30 times to the shipping agent ,he most by happy the Burckley arrived no more calls
But 8 weeks long time !!
Finally arrived ,I like a lot of Art Deco ,I have see some digger with buildings behind the crane at the mirror nice I want to now ware you can buy this !

I love also Harleys all from the 1942 five 4 x wla one 1942 U 1200cc from USA NAVY Suid Africa

Collection Tea pots race car very rare 1930 Sadler

Nice You love to the Burckley digger
Regards
Mario Belgium
Attachments
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_1692.JPG
IMG_1476.JPG
IMG_2154.JPG
Chiparius

Postby clubconsoles » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi Chiparius
Apologies I thought you from Italy, I see you reside in Belgium, Sorry!

I have the following image in my Buckley if that helps?

My Artwork is Hugh Ferriss “ The Metropolis of Tomorrow”(pic Attached).
He was an Architect in the 1930s and went on to be an artist producing “Artists Impressions” Charcoal drawings for big Municipal Building Companies.
I am a Big Fan of this Man’s work, just Google his name under images, his work is amazing!
Attachments
Double ferriss metropolis.jpg
clubconsoles

Postby clubconsoles » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:59 pm

Chiparius wrote:Hi Nigel
Do not have the original casch box ,do you have one,and I looking for the star ride side door of the cabinet missing two small pieces ,see pictures
Regards
Mario
Belgium

Hi Mario
I think you mean left side as facing the digger to play it (looking at your Picture)?
If so you are in luck, I have a spare repro in Aluminium if it is acceptable?
Attachments
DSC_0154.jpg
clubconsoles

Postby clubconsoles » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Chiparius wrote:Hi Nigel
Regards
Mario
Belgium

Hi Mario
Here is a picture of an Original cash box. The cash box you have has been added at some point. A rheostat has been added in the void left where the original Cash box would have lived.

regards

Nigel
Attachments
Capture.JPG
clubconsoles

Postby Chiparius » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:12 pm

Hi Nigel ,
Yes I mean left side ,do you now somebody who have one original cash box for sale !
Nigel the left spare repro what the price you want for it ,I see you Buckley on you tube ,you have I nice collection the back of you Buckley with the scene very Art Deco nice !

Nigel , I see that you have also jackpots I am looking for the key for my Watling Rol a top casch box ,marks on the lock Corbin BAP 5
Regards
Mario
Chiparius

Postby clubconsoles » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:41 pm

Chiparius wrote:Hi Nigel ,
Yes I mean left side ,do you now somebody who have one original cash box for sale !
Nigel the left spare repro what the price you want for it ,I see you Buckley on you tube ,you have I nice collection the back of you Buckley with the scene very Art Deco nice !

Nigel , I see that you have also jackpots I am looking for the key for my Watling Rol a top casch box ,marks on the lock Corbin BAP 5
Regards
Mario

Hi Mario
I do not have an original cash box , I would love to have one, I have a repro cash box of the same dimensions.
The left side starburst casting i would take 20 euros +Postage for, please private message your address if you want it and i give you my paypal email.
i do not have the original corbin lock on my rol a top so cannot help with that.
if you like Art Deco looking slots, jennings peacock and Jennings Improved century take some beating!
Attachments
001.jpg
020.jpg
clubconsoles

Postby mrslot1 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:23 pm

I’m not familiar with this machine, is the cash box like the Buckley slot machine cash box? If so, I have these in Original and repo!
email me at mrslot1@aol.com
thanks Dave
mrslot1

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures