Mills ok vendor

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Mills ok vendor

Postby jack pots » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:35 am

Hi guys, i have an old Mills vendor (Bell-fruit gum) for already more than forty years.
It became a project last year as I realized that under several layers of horrible paint,
there was something to be saved or restored.The mechanism always worked but
due to usage with 1 Belgium franc coins for decades, i suppose, a little part visible
in the little round window is broken(It came from a Belgian bar).It also misses a spring inside but taken out it
cranks perfectly.I'm still busy playing with it, but I was wondering if anybody could
tell me from these pics how old it is and maybe what kind of value it has ?
Attachments
IMG_0377.jpg
liberty bell
IMG_0375.jpg
up
IMG_0374.jpg
number
IMG_0373.jpg
side
IMG_0139.jpg
front
IMG_0138.jpg
detail1
jack pots

Re: Mills ok vendor

Postby Mills » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:25 am

Hi,
without mechanic's pictures it's difficult to give you an estimation.
In France this machine cost around 1200-1500€.
37 slots machines.... May be more ?
Mills

Re: Mills ok vendor

Postby Richard13 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:36 pm

That looks like a mid 1920's Mills FOK front vendor with future pay. The little window in the award card
area should show a wheel that says NO and has numbers of coins to pay on next pull of handle. So it was
not gambling if you knew ahead of time if it was gonna pay out or not. Plus the vendor feature. That is my
All time favorite machine to own and work on. If all the parts are there and the vendor works and future pay
Mechanism too and has original back and locks and keys I would buy it for $800-1000 USD in that condition.
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Return to Pictures