hi there i need to no more about what i just brought

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

hi there i need to no more about what i just brought

Postby auzzie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:06 am

hi there i need to no more about what i just brought who can help me i have looked every were than i found this site pfd manual would help
Attachments
20150331_182944.jpg
auzzie

Re: hi there i need to no more about what i just brought

Postby radiorich123 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:06 am

HI

Looks like a foreign slot. Does it work with 115 volts AC?

Rich
REPAIRS ANTIQUE RADIOS AND COIN OPERATED MACHINES EMAIL
radiorich123@yahoo.com
WEB SIGHT www.technician.50megs.com
radiorich123

Postby mechanic » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:08 am

This is an Ainsworth Mfg. machine out of Australia about mid 60's. Their big seller was the Aristocrat. They made mostly mechanical machines with lighting packages which is what yours looks like. They tried Electro-mechanical later in the 70's but they were problem machines that no one wanted to work on because of the crappy design. This gave rise to the to the nickname the machine would get Aristocrap. Of the models that Ainsworth made yours is probably the least problematic of them all. The electrical input is 220V 50 Hz but can be converted to 110V 60 Hz.
mechanic

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:37 pm

From the looks of the 'auzzie userID', this collector is most likely in Australia, and the machine is currently
operating on 220v, but doesn't say if it is working or not. Just wants help with a manual. The best bet for
possible help with this machine, would be our resident historian Freddy Bailey. It would also be nice to know
where auzzie is located, in the event there is someone in his area that may be able to help.

I have mentioned more than once in the past, that the vast majority of our Forum members, do not put their
location in the listings. Therefore, we do not know who to send them to, for assistance in their area. There
are several of our members willing to help others with problems, if they are nearby. Some have already done
so, and was much appreciated by those in need.

When this Forum first began in Nov. of 2004, most all registrants were including their locations. Then in 2006,
it started to drop off, to where now, hardly anyone lists the info. I realize that there are some who just like
to follow what is going on, and not join-in on the postings. That's fine, but those who are chatting with the
rest of us, it would be nice to know at least what State or Country you reside in. You can go into the User
Control Panel, and add or change anything in your profile at any time. Please help us out by doing so. :)
Thank you, Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to Pictures