Mills FOK Double Eagle

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Mills FOK Double Eagle

Postby Chkita » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:28 pm

I picked up this one up about a year ago and finally got around to going through it. It is a 1932 Mills FOK, I call it a Double Eagle. I've also seen it called and Eagle Front. This one was quite a challenge. The Mech. was pretty rough, but complete. The graphics on this one will really test your patience. I started out Hand Painting them, but I wasn't getting the results that I wanted. I ended up masking off each color individually and spraying them. It turned out nice. I love the look of the FOK's.
Attachments
Mills FOK Before (9).JPG
Mills FOK after (42).JPG
20151030_220028.jpg
Mills FOK after (37).JPG
Chkita

Re: Mills FOK Double Eagle

Postby Dave » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Nice job.

I think the Mills FOK is one of the nicest looking machines Mills ever made. Never understood why they don't command more money.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Re: Mills FOK Double Eagle

Postby RiseLikeRa » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Dave what a fantastic job! The paint looks great! I can tell a lot of work went into the restore.

I trust that you arrived home safely. Thank God. Im sorry we could not meet but I had a house full. People sleeping everywhere. I hope to get one more game and a light from Vegas for myself for the holidays.

Ra
RiseLikeRa

Return to Pictures