Proud owner of a Rol O Tor :)

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Re: Proud owner of a Rol O Tor :)

Postby JHSS-1944 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:30 pm

LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY, EVEN IF I DIDN'T WANT TO.
First , very nice machine !
shouldn't be to difficult to make either of the first 2 disks in 25 cent (if needed), as they look to be painted on the disk, & not engraved as the last brass type.

Stephane; your English is better than our French ! most of us understand your postings very well. And thank you for your information ,as always.
jeff H.
JHSS-1944

Re: Proud owner of a Rol O Tor :)

Postby Rick B » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:22 am

Agreed JHSS and Stephane and I have been in contact through PM and he offered to make a disc for me. He even thought my pictures of the funny coins was funny which was all I was trying to do. I enjoy the hobby and the people here. Some need to take a step back and realize the Internet is full of know it all's and if you have been around as long as me you do not just take someones word because they said so. It isn't an insult unless taken that way for your own reasons. If you are sure of yourself you don't get upset but show how you came to a conclusion to remove all doubt and help th enew peole out. Remember all of us at one time were new to our hobbies. If you get upset to easy it is time to step back or stop collecting. Rick B
Rick B

Previous

Return to Pictures