Penny Smoke Trade Stimulator

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Penny Smoke Trade Stimulator

Postby Chkita » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:28 am

Just finished up this Groetchen Penny Smoke. Neat Little Machine.
Attachments
Penny 20.jpeg
Penny 21.jpeg
Penny 22.jpeg
Chkita

Re: Penny Smoke Trade Stimulator

Postby damikeguy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:30 pm

Looks great. Nice work.
Mike
damikeguy

Postby Chkita » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Thank You Mike. Much appreciated.
Chkita

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:40 am

This is what a nicely restored "Penny Smoke" is supposed to look like.

I can't begin to tell you how many of these have had the name ground-out of the top casting
by the Vegas Butcher, to make up one of his Bastardized Fantasy Creations, that he snookered
many-a-buyer with, on eBay, live auctions, and the Chicago shows. Even though he hasn't had
his Crapped-Up machines on ebay for awhile, he is back bidding on machines again. But he is
still loading up the auction site with his Crap Recast parts, that he does not say are recasts,
and continues to snooker his bidders. Anyone buying that Junk, deserves what they get, if they
don't check it out with the magnifier feature first. If they look that bad on the site, you can
imagine what they look like in person. He does sell an occasional original part, from time-to-time,
but very few.
I have also noticed that he is no longer listed on the COCA roster. I guess they finally canned him!
Which should have been done long ago, as he was going against much of what the club preaches.
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to Pictures