Where can I get theses ornate feet from

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Where can I get theses ornate feet from

Postby jbste » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:56 am

Hi All
Does anyone recognise these ornate cabinet feet? I'd like to get some for a project I'm working on. Any pointers would be great, i.e. what they are called, where I can source them, google key word searches etc...

Thanks in advance
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:20 pm

Return to Pictures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests