MILLS 10 Cent REVAMPED SLOT MACHINE

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

MILLS 10 Cent REVAMPED SLOT MACHINE

Postby radiorich123 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:35 am

This 10 cent slot machine has a revamped cabinet and the mills meck inside. The name inside the top casting is PRESIDENT. Works and looks good has the lock and key and the cash box.Pays out correct and has the mystery payout option. Buyer makes arrange for the shipping or pick up in person in New Jersey. Price is $825.00 Will deliver to local shipping depo.
Attachments
MVC-011F.JPG
MVC-010F.JPG
MVC-009F.JPG
MVC-008F.JPG
MVC-004F.JPG
MVC-003F.JPG
MVC-002F.JPG
MVC-001F.JPG
Last edited by radiorich123 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
REPAIRS ANTIQUE RADIOS AND COIN OPERATED MACHINES EMAIL
radiorich123@yahoo.com
WEB SIGHT www.technician.50megs.com
radiorich123

Re: MILLS 10 Cent REVAMPED SLOT MACHINE

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:21 pm

If you are looking to buy this machine, I would be very cautious. All of these formica style cabinets, were built
by SEGA in Japan, and used Mills mechanisms. Most were for the export market. A very large number are found
in England. That 10c badge is not a type that I have seen on a U.S. version. It is most likely a machine that was
coined for 6pence, and they stuck the 10c badge on for easier resale. Yes, this mechanism will play on a dime,
and even a penny, but the payouts will not be correct after the first low-pay. That "Mystery Payouts" wording,
is also an indication of a Foreign market version. If you really want this machine, you had better check each
and every payout, and like the fact that you will have a machine built in Japan. I have had several of these in
the past, that came out of England, but I only bought them for resale, and changed everything over to U.S.
coinage. They were all very smooth playing machines, and I did keep one in penny play for a few years, just
for my kids, and their friends to play with.
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to Machines For Sale