Super deal on 3 machines at auction. Need a few things

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Re: Super deal on 3 machines at auction. Need a few things

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:07 am

marsonion wrote:
SLOT DYNASTY wrote:There are a couple of members on this Forum, that have more
experience with these models than most of us, but at this time, I am not sure who they are.

*ahem*

BILL! :evil:

Whoops! [-o< Forgive me! :(
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby briank » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:08 am

Great deal on very nice machines. I am new to Cailles and have a silent sphinx but this may help. When I pulled my mech out of the cabinet the slide lever (unsure of correct term,dont have my diagram handy) was simply unhooked. I have no idea how that came to be but once hooked back up the slide now moves on evey play and when you win, a coin gets kicked into the jackpot.
briank

Postby Rick B » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:33 am

OK, finally played around a bit with it. Numbers match??? Backwards numbers have me wondering if this is normal?? As you can see a few things. One I got a free mouse although he is playing dead. Next you can see frame and case match # wise. Next the heavy HARD grease. All is operating after I had to bend a bar slightly that pushing on the reel bars to release them. Next after monkeying around I realized the reel spin mec was gooed up and not coming back down to position. Once I manual operated it I found that issue. I am pointing at this lever in 5th picture. I adjusted the clock and it works perfect as you screw it in and out it slows and speeds up. All seems to be working and will just need cleaning to get it perfect. What is missing in the bottom/center of the box? I see where screws were and mount but it is missing. Also found a Bug. Thanks,,Rick B

Rick B

Postby briank » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:25 pm

I may be wrong but since you have a slot in the door ,I believe the missing part you speak of is sort of a hasp that fits through the slot for an additional lock.
briank

Postby briank » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Here is a picture of just the part.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-11-12-13-32-44.png
briank

Postby Rick B » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Thank you. I seen a picture on the net but it is so small it looked like two parts. Anybody know about the backwards numbers? By the way the pay out slides work fine also. Rick B
Rick B

Postby marsonion » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:42 pm

You are missing a critical part, a casting, from your jackpot assembly. It is an odd-shaped, ballasted part that prevents the sliding trap door which forms the floor of the reserve to travel far enough to latch on the hasp to the left; it tips backward when coins have filled the JP chamber and allows the sliding trap door to lock shut. I will try to find a picture of it so you can see.

All Dough-Boys were manufactured with a "bug" of sorts: you'll find a deformed cog on the first reel starwheel which, though it doesn't actually make a first-reel bar on the payline impossible, does make it lots less likely.

Nice mouse! I got one just like it with my Dictator. 8)
marsonion

Postby marsonion » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Images attached, one providing a view of the inside of the cabinet; the casting you're missing is dead center in the picture. The other picture shows the manufactured "semi-bug" on the first reel jackpot bar.

Here's a brief video of the action of the JP doodad in a Caille Cadet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdwjI4mkF4U

Sorry, I have no explanation for the backward-stamped serial number on your cabinet base! Never seen that before... just another item for my Caille Bros. WTF file, which is becoming rather large. #-o
Attachments
JPview.jpg
CailleJPbug.jpg
marsonion

Postby Rick B » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:20 pm

Thank you for the picture. Now the hunt begins :( Here is a video of the two working. Rick B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5vqXLC ... e=youtu.be
Rick B

Postby JHSS-1944 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Rick B.;
thanks for the photos on this Callie slot machine !!
I don't recall seeing the inside of one before. nice to see the differences on parts , placement , ect. between the different makers of slot machines.
Did you have to pay extra for the mouse ??? he wasn't originally in there to help turn the reels , was he ??

Very nice looking machine for sure.
jeff H.
p.s. , would have been nice if the auction people would have removed him ,before the sale.
JHSS-1944

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures