seeburg lpc1 jukebox problems

This is the place to advertise other coin-op discussion forums

seeburg lpc1 jukebox problems

Postby jukeman » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:43 am

hi all i have a seeburg lpc1 jukebox that when turned on the record transport or where record plays just sits there and the record spins but nothing happens i have tried reject button on back and i have tried reset button on front of machine where it resets buttons it shows me to make a selection but nothing i know it needs contacts cleaned and re lubed but what could my problem be i got it for a steal at 100 dollars and its on good shape just needs cleaned and buttons replace can you replace those still and where would i find parts.
i want to get this working i think its a cool machine the picture i have loaded is what part is not working right as i said like the picture the record just spins and you cant push record back into slot it keeps pushing it out to play any help would be amazing thanks again im new to reparing jukes
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
jukeman

Re: seeburg lpc1 jukebox problems

Postby pj waelti » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:05 am

try the jukebox newsgroup on yahoo. They are a wealth of knowledge.. PJ
pj waelti

Postby pj waelti » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:06 am

try the seeburg jukebox newsgroup on yahoo. They are a wealth of knowledge.. PJ
pj waelti

Postby Anglobritish » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:14 pm

21cDemonstration Van LPC 1963-1.jpg
8. Seeburg LPC1-Negro.jpg
5j. Sinatra at the Sands.jpg
1964 LPC1 Earning Package.jpg
1g. Seeburg Select-O-Matic Lubricat.jpg
Hi,
Your LPC1 looks in great condition, you say the record is in the playing position but will not reject, when you look at the picture that you posted on this site, go about two inches to the right and below the top stack of contacts pull upwards the lever with your finger, this should trip the record replacement function, if that does not do anything, you have a blown fuse in the Tormat control unit, after opening the two front doors this unit is next to the solid state Amp, if the problem is not there, google the Seeburg jukebox club and once on that site ask for Ron Rich, or google him, what he does not know about Seeburg is not worth knowing, you have in your possession the Rolls Royce of jukeboxes. I was a Seeburg distributor at the time your model was introduced, your model was the first ever jukebox to use a young Black college student in a Brochure, it even plays "Little Albums" at 33-1/3 rpm see attached pictures.

Freddy Bailey
Attachments
1h. Seeburg Wall_O-Matic Lubricatio.jpg
Anglobritish

Return to Other Coin-Op Forums