Mills Melon Bell

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Re: Mills Melon Bell

Postby Lol » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:20 pm

Hi Mark
I am also in the UK. From a PC the website is not available. However if your connection is not hard wired it will open. If i need the website then it will open if i am not at home when i use an android device.
Best, Lol
Lol

Postby markymarkuk » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Tried on my Android but still can't be reached!!!!!
No reason for it not to work on PC??? Maybe it's cached on your phone!
markymarkuk

Postby markymarkuk » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:34 am

So it would appear I'm the only one in the world who can't reach this website?????
www.oldslots.com
which is the Cherry Restorations site? Have tried it through Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer and Android phone???

Are they still trading?

thanks
markymarkuk

Postby kennyb » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:59 am

Just tried, got right in. kennyb
kennyb

Postby randyvw » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:41 pm

four one oh.....33six 1,728 is the phone # for parts i just got off the website...it's workin' fer ME...
randyvw

Postby Lol » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:45 am

Hi Mark
You have the right website. www.oldslots.com
In the UK mostly access to the website is prohibited. My server Virgin Media will not allow it to open. It is nothing to do with the browser. However and this is weird. When I am out the house and use mobile internet on free wi-fi the website always opens with full access. I don't know why.
Laurence
Lol

Postby Jeffpnh68 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:12 am

Not sure where to post this. I have 2 very old counter top machines. One is a Bally you put Amuzement coin in pull handle and twist nob which rotates 5 round disks giving you poker hand worth different amount of points. Parent No. 1,866,063 Ser No.1747 The other machine is make of wood and called "the Nugget" you put coin in, push down on handle and get a 3 digit number which corresponds to dollar amounts on the front of the machine. Would like information what are they and are they worth anything
Bally.jpg
These are the 2 machines.
. Thank you Jeff
Jeffpnh68

Postby gsx11r » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:12 am

Hello
Try this tips !!
Use Google translate ,use "French" for the original language , and translate to "English" .
As the web site is in English ,it will stay in English and since "Google translate" use an US IP , this must to work !! (this solution work fine in France ! )

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... &sandbox=1

Tell me if this work for you .
Stephane
gsx11r

Postby Lol » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:55 am

In the UK and went for a pub lunch. Used mobile Wi-Fi as posted previously and went straight into the website without any problem. Looked at the current inventory. Must be at least 12 Rol-A-Tops for sale, 2 reliance dice, a superior races, & Dewey's galore. Wonderful slots. Makes me want to go out and buy another lottery ticket! Met Larry at Chicagoland last year. A knowledgeable & helpful gentleman.
Laurence
Lol

Postby markymarkuk » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:19 pm

Thanks to those who helped. I think you are right... some of the UK Internet Providers appear to block the site??? Really strange! Tried the translate method and worked but without pictures.
I guess if I use a VPN based in US then it'll work! Maybe the site is so secretive that even customers can't get to see it!!!

Was just curious, as never come across the issue before.
markymarkuk

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chatting