Mills QT

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Mills QT

Postby 1949 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:18 am

I would like some info about the smaller slot machines. My wife`s cousin`s which she is 89 and he is 94 and still very active. I would love to get them a small slot machine like the Mills QT, because they like to play games, which we think really helps them keep going, preferably a 1 cent because they are also very frugal. But it seems like the people on ebay are very proud of there`s or they are in pretty bad shape. So I was wondering what are some of other small slots that have pay outs? I think a slide type like a vest pocket would be to hard for them to do for any amount of time. Thanks for your time!

I would like to ask about the small slot machine. My wife`s cousin`s which she is 89 and he is 94 and still very active. I would love to get them a Mills QT because they love to play games like that and we think it really helps them keep going.I was thinking a 1 cent because they are also very frugal. But it seems I can`t find one and the people on ebay are very proud of their`s or they are in bad shape. So I was wondering what are some of the other small slots with pay outs I can look for? I think the slide type like the vest pocket would be to hard for them to work for any amount of time. Thank you for yor time!

Return to Just Chatting