Please read this first

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Please read this first

Postby Dave » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:51 am

This is the place where I hope lots of pictures of coin op will be placed.

Once a picture is added, it is my hope that people will chime in and discuss what they know about the machine.

This forum has the potential be become a huge encyclopedia of machines.
In addition, once new information is found out about a machine people can add to the thread so it will always be up-to-date.

If you have a photo and want it listed, simply email it to me (Dave AT IBuyOldSlots dot com) (Substitute @ for AT and . for dot) and I will publish it in the forum. Let me know if you want your forum id associated with the photo.

If you want to be notified by email every time a new photo is added be sure and select the "Watch this forum for posts" check box. This check box is at the bottom left when you are viewing all the topics. Please note that this is different than "Watch this topic for replies" which is what you see when you are reading a particular thread.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Re: Please read this first

Postby ghudak » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:49 am

Can anyone give if me info. on this Mills Slot? I have more all around pics. if needed.
ghudak@gmail.com for pics. Can Someone tell me how to upload pics. to this site????
ghudak

Jennings Sky Chief Slot Machine

Postby 1Star » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:31 pm

I have a Jennings Sky Chief 5 Cent Slot Machine in perfect working condition I inherited from my Grandfather who ran a bar, brothel, and gambling room in a Wyoming mining town. I'm interested in the history behind the machine, like when it was made, and so on. I will forward a picture. 1Star
1Star

Return to Pictures