ACMCA

Forum specifically for ACMCA (Antique Coin Machine Collectors Association) which is a Coin-Op club in the LA area.

ACMCA

Postby TJ » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:02 pm

The ACMCA is an active Southern California coin-op club with members throughout the U.S. but most of our members are in the Southern part of California. We have quarterly meetings and try to promote the hobby of coin operated machines.
Attachments
DSC00032.JPG
25 cent Columbia with assorted parts to change coins penny through quarter
TJ

Re: ACMCA

Postby 5 cent player » Wed May 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Greetings,
I hope this is an acceptable place for this question.
I was looking for any info on coin op shows in the southern california area, or good places to see items for sale ie antique shops, restoration shops or anything like that. Thanks in advance
5 cent player

Postby TJ » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Please let me know if you are still interested in coin-op. As I previously stated our club 's goal is to promote the hobby of collecting anything that uses a coin to make it operate. Another club with the initials C.O.C.A. is also involved in coin-op. As far as I know no shows are being held presently. If one has the time many flee markets and antique venues such as the Rose Bowl and some colleges sometimes might give up a find. T.J.
TJ

Postby randyvw » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:20 am

one of the best ways to see a LOT of slot machines, and to meet a bunch of people INTO slot machines, is to JOIN the acmca, and attend the meeting every quarter at a different member's home. the fact that we feed you 4 times a year is worth more than it costs you to be a member, in MY opinion. in MY mind the opportunities presented by being a member are PRICELESS!, maybe even MORE expensive.
randyvw

Return to ACMCA