Aristocrat Olympic penny slot machine

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Aristocrat Olympic penny slot machine

Postby plnolady » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:06 pm

I have an Aristocrat Olympic penny slot machine. I need to get an appraisal on it's value for my insurance company. I have spent way too many hours searching the internet and have yet to find anything about this machine. :( Does anyone know who I can contact that would know about this specific slot machine?

The front of the machine displays the following:
"Carnival"
"27 ways to win"
"10 with 3 bars"

This is a penny slot that is operated manually by pulling arm. It also lights up when plugged in.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. :-D

Thanks!
plnolady

Postby Dave » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:28 pm

I think www.NationsAttic.com provides an appraisal service.
Dave
Site Admin

Penny Machine

Postby TJ » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:26 am

Please post a picture of your machine. T.J.
TJ

aristocrat

Postby coppinpr » Sun May 01, 2011 5:05 am

In the Uk these machines are very common, although they were made in Australia. The Carosel is the most common, if you look on ebay uk you will almost always see one for sale, just before Xmas you could get $385 for one now the market has slumped to $200 . I put a 'golden Dragon' on ebay last month and couldn't get the start price of $200 in fact. In the US I suspect they are a little rarer.
Attachments
arist3.jpg
Aristocrat 'golden Dragon' same date as the carosel
coppinpr

my mistake

Postby coppinpr » Sun May 01, 2011 5:10 am

sorry, isaid 'carosel' in my post and meant 'Carnival' both the Carnival and the golden dragon are the same machine with the same mech
coppinpr

Re: Aristocrat Olympic penny slot machine

Postby davy0131 » Tue May 08, 2012 12:03 pm

hi there i have a aristocrat olympic one arm fruit machine. it is the carousel graphic style. it has been converted to 2 pence coins. i am going to restore it and i require the following parts . sign that goes next to coin hole saying 1 penny or 2p etc. and the chrome effect casing on the front which surrounds the carousel graphics this part as you know is plastic but is chrome effect would you know how i could come by these spares? i know there is not a great value in this machine hence the reason i would like to restore many thanks for any help you can provide
davy0131

Postby coppinpr » Wed May 09, 2012 12:34 am

go to the uk forum www.pennymachines.co.uk/forum put your needs on the market page there will be someone there who has the parts (i know for a fact one guy has more than 8 aristos in store.

Paul...
coppinpr

Postby davy0131 » Sat May 26, 2012 12:39 am

hi paul thanks for your guidance i will do just that heres hoping
davy0131

Return to Just Chatting